Peachy Crystal Bracelet

This sparkly bracelet will look great this spring and summer. I tend to wear a lot of peach and coral, so this bracelet is the perfect accessory. 
Materials: assorted crystals (I used 6mm rounds, 4mm rounds, and 4mm bicones), headpins, chain, clasp, bent nose pliers, wire cutters, and round nose pliers. 
Cut a length of chain a little longer than your wrist. Attach a clasp. 
Thread a crystal onto a headpin, and bend to a right angle. 
Trim the end, then form the loop. Don't completely close the loop. 
Continue for all your crystals. 
Attach a crystal to each link of chain in a random order. 
Continue all the way around the bracelet. 
Add a second crystal to each link. I added them on the opposite side of the first crystal on each link. 
All finished!
Enjoy this bracelet!
Xoxo, Alyssa 

Comments

  1. Hi Alyssa, this is so beautiful! I love your bracelet! Thanks for sharing great tutorial!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bracelet. I am going to definitely make one. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts